Fields of Law
At Mertes & Mertes, P.C., we are committed to protecting our clients’ rights and interests. To do that, we provide skilled representation in a wide range of legal matters.
- Criminal: Mertes & Mertes, P.C. represents people accused of felony or misdemeanor crimes, asserting all available defenses and working to obtain the best possible outcome in each criminal law case. Whether you’re charged with a major crime or a relatively minor one, it’s critical to have a strong legal advocate in your corner.
- DUI and Traffic Violations: Being charged with driving under the influence or other traffic violations can have long-lasting consequences. Mertes & Mertes, P.C. can represent you against these charges.
- Litigation and Appeals: The attorneys at Mertes & Mertes, P.C. are skilled litigators. We’ll represent you in initial litigation or appeals, presenting evidence that bolsters your claims.
- Medical Malpractice: We trust our medical professionals to provide competent advice and treatment. Mertes & Mertes, P.C. represents people who have been injured because of medical malpractice, helping to hold practitioners accountable.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: At Mertes & Mertes, P.C., we represent people involved in car, motorcycle, truck and other motor vehicle accidents, as well as pedestrians injured in motor vehicle accidents. We’ll fight to help you obtain the compensation Illinois law says you’re entitled to receive for your injuries.
- Personal Injury Law: Injury accidents can take many forms, including product liability, animal bites and more. If you or a loved one was injured as the result of someone else’s negligent or intentional actions, a Mertes & Mertes, P.C. personal injury attorney can help fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Divorce and Custody: If you need to file for divorce or if your spouse has asked for a divorce, you need an experienced family law attorney on your side. Mertes & Mertes, P.C. represents people in divorce and custody actions.
- Mesothelioma/Asbestos: Long-term exposure to asbestos can lead to mesothelioma and other diseases. The skilled attorneys at Mertes & Mertes, P.C. represent victims harmed by asbestos exposure, helping fight for justice for victims and their families.
The Mertes & Mertes, P.C. Difference
When you choose Mertes & Mertes, P.C. to handle your legal matter, you can be confident you’ll receive dedicated, high-quality representation. With years of experience and access to the latest law firm technology, our knowledgeable attorneys are committed to meeting clients’ needs and exceeding their expectations for service.
To learn more about Mertes & Mertes, P.C., and to schedule a case review, contact us online or call 815.626.1500 today.